How Does It Work?
When the electrical supply is switched on, the liquid crystal molecules align, incident light passes through and the Privacy Glass panel instantly clears.
When the power is switched off the liquid crystal molecules are randomly oriented , thus scattering light and the Privacy Glass becomes opaque (private).
Hospitality – Hotel room privacy screen, bathroom / bedroom privacy screen, external windows, doors, conference centre windows & roof-lights, bar & restaurant screens, toilet cubicles, balustrades and balconies.
Commercial – Office & boardroom partition screens, doors, sliding/folding doors, windows, roof-lights.
Healthcare – Fire rated hospital doors, moveable privacy screens, and X-Ray protection screens.
Check out our Projects Page for some stunning hi-res images!
- Instant and precise privacy control
- Efficient use of space in the built environment
- Exceptional optical qualities that reduce glare and eye strain
- Hygienic and low maintenance
- Enhance corporate image
- Reduce uncomfortable “Gold fish bowl” feeling when working in high-density office buildings
- High contrast for use as rear projection screen
- Long life – tested to in excess of 1,000,000 cycles
- Maximum Size: 1450 * 3200 mm
- Minimum Size: 200 * 300 mm
- Thickness: Various from 9.5mm to multi layer laminates
- Colour tints: Clear, Blue, Grey, Green, Bronze
- Glass types: Clear Float, Mirror, Optiwhite, Colour Tinted, X-Ray, Tempered
- Processing: Drilled Holes, Polished Edges, Curved, Shaped, Double Glazed
- Wall switch
- Remote control
- Motion sensor
- Door lock